Converting VHS To DVD

01sentrase2.0

Guest tbutera2112
why not just buy the dvds? go on amazon i bet you can get them dirt cheap...anything old enough to be on vhs cant cost that much on dvd...if its like home movies and shit, cord or kodak or whatever camera store there is, they can take vhs and put them on dvd for you, my mom just had it done with her wedding video and some other shit

why not just buy the dvds? go on amazon i bet you can get them dirt cheap...anything old enough to be on vhs cant cost that much on dvd...if its like home movies and shit, cord or kodak or whatever camera store there is, they can take vhs and put them on dvd for you, my mom just had it done with her wedding video and some other shit

Yes....but why not just buy the burner and save some cash.

Guest tbutera2112
Yes....but why not just buy the burner and save some cash.

it depends how many he will be doing.... buy the burner, then buy blanks...if he has like 2 or 3 movies, then it may be cheaper... esp if its home videos or something he needs converted

it would be for old disney movies that are $21.99 brand new from retail stores that still sell them. It was more of a question if someone had the converter or access to one to do it for me. I don't have enough to warrant buying a converter. Ill check into cord camera doing it. If anyone has the converter please PM me.

it would be for old disney movies that are $21.99 brand new from retail stores that still sell them. It was more of a question if someone had the converter or access to one to do it for me. I don't have enough to warrant buying a converter. Ill check into cord camera doing it. If anyone has the converter please PM me.

Since you own them already, why not download backup copies off the net and then just burn them to dvd-r's? :)