Wheel Medic Re-Chroming

Doc1647545523

Once again, Mike (SilverxxxMike), Bryce, and the crew of Wheel Medic did an outstanding job for me. This time, the RENNtech chrome 20" wheels on the Benz needed some repair -- there was road rash on three of the rims when I bought the car, and then I managed to add some of my own to the fourth wheel.

Mike suggested sending just the rings of the two-piece wheel to California to be re-plated and chromed. He also helped me select the Falkin 452's to replace the worn Giavannas.

While the RENNtechs were off the car, Mike sent me to a different shop to get Mickey Thompson ET street radials to mount on my CCW wheels to replace the worn Nittos. Even though Mike sent me where I could get the lowest price, Wheel Medic did all the servicing. First class!

The RENNtech wheels came out perfect and the tires are a huge improvement.

Once again, Wheel Medic went above and beyond my expectations at a number of steps in the process, and the price was very reasonable.

Many thanks!

http://i355.photobucket.com/albums/r445/martyr65/RENNtech.jpg

Edited by Doc

do they do black chrome wheels? and do they look black or do they turn out kinda green?

Here's a link to their webpage with some of the dark chrome services they have: http://www.theroundhouse.ws/Services.html

Wheel Medic is a CR sponsor and you can find their contact info in the sponsor thread or by googling their name.

I'm sure if you contact Mike, he can give you a lot more details. They also have some representative wheels on display on their shop. They all looked great to me.

pics of the car with CCW wheels?

I don't have many pics of my cars. :( I don't have any that I can find of the Benz with the CCW wheels on, but they are the wheels which were on it at the Open House last month ..... not sure if you noticed the wheels then or not.

do they do black chrome wheels? and do they look black or do they turn out kinda green?

Yea they do black chrome, another alternative would be to do what i did and i think mike called it shadow chrome, it come out like a black chrome imo,

Wheel medic +1 from me also!