Great repaint @ Clifford Automotive

Doc1647545523

Thanks to Kevin at Clifford Automotive (360IROC) for helping me out with the Celica GT-Four WRC. It had a number of paint problems, most notably about one fourth of the wing had had brake fluid or something similar sprayed across it and it ruined the paint. There was also chipped paint along the entire width of the hatch edge, and a big ding in the driver's door.

Kevin got the car right in, did a perfect match, and had the car ready for pick up the next day. Where he painted, you can't tell it from factory. And he charged much less than I was expecting. Many thanks, Kevin!

A wing with this much bravura needs to have perfect paint :D

http://i355.photobucket.com/albums/r445/martyr65/wing.jpg

Edited by Doc

Thanks Doc!

Very neat and unique car. I have to admit, at the end of the night when I went to pull all the cars in I got in the wrong side.

After we assessed the damage, it was decided the a nice top blend on the spoiler it all that was needed. Repaired the damaged area and blended the paint, burning in the new clear across the top of the spoiler.