Stupid Songs on the Radio

Cdubyah

So here at our local radio station 99.3, they play a wide variety of music.

However at this current moment they are playing Aquarious!!! The song they a singing in the credits of 40 Year Old Virgin.

I can't wait until 11:30 when the Gospel show comes on, or perhaps 2:30 when Trading Post comes on. It will be glorious.

By all means feel free to share the ignorance of your local station

...and the horrendous beyonce song 'put a ring on it'

that may be true, but the SNL skit with Justin Timberlake dancing to the song in a leotard and high heels is one of the funniest things I've ever seen.....for serious.

So here at our local radio station 99.3, they play a wide variety of music.

However at this current moment they are playing Aquarious!!! The song they a singing in the credits of 40 Year Old Virgin.

I can't wait until 11:30 when the Gospel show comes on, or perhaps 2:30 when Trading Post comes on. It will be glorious.

By all means feel free to share the ignorance of your local station

103.9 the X plays the same 10 songs over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

I am so sick of it.

As much as I like Columbus, I will say that it's radio stations are absolute SHIT.

Cleveland radio trumps Columbus radio in every regard. 92.3, 97.5, 98.5, 100.7 are each way better than any station down here. Hell, the Maxwell show on 100.7 alone is better than the whole of Columbus radio.

As much as I like Columbus, I will say that it's radio stations are absolute SHIT.

Cleveland radio trumps Columbus radio in every regard. 92.3, 97.5, 98.5, 100.7 are each way better than any station down here. Hell, the Maxwell show on 100.7 alone is better than the whole of Columbus radio.

92.3 folded when Rover left. No DJs, no nothing anymore - all computer run from someplace WAY far away from Cleveland.

WMMS (100.7) has Rover and Maxwell, which means they pretty much have the Cleveland radio scene by the nuts.

103.9 the X plays the same 10 songs over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

I am so sick of it.

:eek::plus1: Here,it's around 8:00 or so, the hip-hop hour. The DJ is ass.

What is really fun to listen to, is the hot debate in the morning with the DJ. It's basically the DJ trying to talk to callers about different issues, or topics. Normally he just ends up talking to old people or himself for an hour.

• 1 month later...