WTB suv with 3rd row seating....

smokin5s

thats cool I only mentioned it becuase entry and egress for the third seat in most suvs is tight and the seats are small while in a van its walk in and they are the same size as the other two rows....

check the wheel size on the pacifica if its got 19's the tires are expensive as fuck other than that its a decent ride

what year has 19's? we've looked at '04-'08 and they've all had 16's...

dude, I hear ya on the minivan deal... I've told her a thousand times about the minivan, but she doesn't want it...

happy wife = happy life

what year has 19's? we've looked at '04-'08 and they've all had 16's...

dude, I hear ya on the minivan deal... I've told her a thousand times about the minivan, but she doesn't want it...

happy wife = happy life

I don't remember the year its not a common option but the tires were only availiable from michellein at the time

our 02 mountaineer v8 awd 92k all maint done. has 3rd row and is pretty useful. pm me if interested

could be interested... what do you want out of it?

we want something with lower miles unless the price is right.... we drive 54 miles each way to work every day.

how's it do on trips?

Guest dsm8u
We got a 05 pacifica blue tinted windows,dvd 3rd row, fully loaded.its got 109k runs and drives great.lmk if interrested.i believe we were asking around 6.

We got a 05 pacifica blue tinted windows,dvd 3rd row, fully loaded.its got 109k runs and drives great.lmk if interrested.i believe we were asking around 6.

is it yours or a stealership?

pics and more info would be appriciated.

Thanks!