Couple dumb questions...

Bam

these will probably be stupid to all you people but i just want to make sure.

First, a radiator is a radiator, right? It doesn't matter what car it is for or whatever, as long as it can handle XXX hp and fits, I can use it. Right?

Second, can you mount an IC any way you want it? Like picture a normal fmic, lets just say 20x10x3 for example w/ inlet/outlets on opposite ends, it's normally mounted perpendicular to the car level. But can you rotate it so its like standing up without any ill effect?

Like instead of this -#####-

can you do

|

#

#

#

|

?

Just bear with me, itmight not make sense to do what i'm asking but that isn't what i'm asking, I'm merely wanting to know if what I am asking is ok?

kthxbye

cool, i figured as much just wanted to have it verified.

yous so smart!

I have no clue if it'll look dumb, but i'll certainly keep your thoughts in mind when I'm mounting shit up. ;)

Just tossing ideas around in my head, not a lot of room to work with and I want to make it efficient as possible.

thanks for real tho.

these will probably be stupid to all you people but i just want to make sure.

First, a radiator is a radiator, right? It doesn't matter what car it is for or whatever, as long as it can handle XXX hp and fits, I can use it. Right?

Second, can you mount an IC any way you want it? Like picture a normal fmic, lets just say 20x10x3 for example w/ inlet/outlets on opposite ends, it's normally mounted perpendicular to the car level. But can you rotate it so its like standing up without any ill effect?

Like instead of this -#####-

can you do

|

#

#

#

|

?

Just bear with me, itmight not make sense to do what i'm asking but that isn't what i'm asking, I'm merely wanting to know if what I am asking is ok?

kthxbye

First, what the hell do you mean by "you people"? :mad:;)

Second, should be fine as long as they're still getting proper flow.