buckeye season....

SRTurbo04

No they wont...the voters think the big12 is stronger then the big 10. Hate to say it but OSU is right up there with Oklahoma in terms of choking here lately.0-5 against top 5 teams the last 2 1/2 years...a win vs USC by a landslide would help, unless USC loses 2-3 more games.

I just hope Tress turns the dogs loose this year.

Dude y ou better be VERY careful talking like this. The ESPN black van will pull up and take you to be "conditioned" to believe who they tell you is good.

*hyptno voice*

Big 12 is great, Tim Tebo is Jesus in pads, SEC invented football and blow jobs, USC invented the forward pass and girl on girl action...

I want to punch just about every ESPN college football "expert" square in the baby maker.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude y ou better be VERY careful talking like this. The ESPN black van will pull up and take you to be "conditioned" to believe who they tell you is good.

*hyptno voice*

Big 12 is great, Tim Tebo is Jesus in pads, SEC invented football and blow jobs, USC invented the forward pass and girl on girl action...

I want to punch just about every ESPN college football "expert" square in the baby maker.

Haha me2 man. There is definately a media bias, all you hear about is USC, SEC and Notre Dame. I hate Mark Mays and Todd McShay a.k.a ambiguously gay duo

Haha me2 man. There is definately a media bias, all you hear about is USC, SEC and Notre Dame. I hate Mark Mays and Todd McShay a.k.a ambiguously gay duo

I would love to see Mark May get face fucked by an angry monkey, then see the rest of that mess be forced to go ass to mouth via Ron Jeremy.

The bias is really bad and almost as bad as a game called by Brent Fuckberger. I am waiting for Kirk to push him out of the booth one night out of pure frustation due to his stupidity...

Is that even possible? Erasers cause friction which would cause me to roll/sprain my ankle.

:gtfo:

well then i hoe you roll/ sprain your ankle off tht erason. (i inflict pain in a small slow process. its more of an annoyance then anything haha)

well then i hoe you roll/ sprain your ankle off tht erason. (i inflict pain in a small slow process. its more of an annoyance then anything haha)

Maybe you should take that eraser and fix your grammatical errors, then turn around and shove it up your ass!:D