Harmon Kardon AVR 235 FS

Nitrousbird

I have owned this for about a year and a half. Have never had a single problem with it.

Dobly Digital EX and DTS-ES decoding, 7.1 surround, component video switching, tons of sound field features, etc. Sounds awesome - I could tell a noticable difference between this and the Sony receivor it replaced, with EVERYTHING else being the same.

I have been very happy with it, but just ordered a higher end Harmon Kardon unit (I wanted even more toys).

Unit does not have a remote...I have never needed it, and I will include a universal remote programmed to it that does the basic functions. I think I saw remotes for it online for about $20. Other other thing worth mentioning is the top of it is dented; it's not bad, but I can take a picture if you are interested in seeing it.

I can't sell it until my new unit arrives - hopefully by next Monday at the latest, as all of my stuff connects through the receivor.

If you want a nice sounding receivor that has a lot of features and works flawlessly (it is used every day...including right now), this is it.

Price: $225