dyno

james95gt

James,

Fortunately I have been very busy even with what is going on with our economy and the competition around me. I am not sure if it was your number or Nathan's. However I do recall seeing a number pop up on my phone who called over and over and did not leave a message. I am sure Gearhead will agree that if he were to stop every time someone calls he would not get a thing done. If I am at home relaxing or out with friends I will be glad to answer my phone. If I am tuning a car I typically let the call go to voicemail or let the customer know that I am tuning and I will talk to them when I am done. I returned 5 phone calls today during lunch time in between appointments. (All in which left voicemails) A customer that is paying $500.00 for a tune does not want me sitting on the phone talking with another customer. I am sorry if you have not been able to get a hold of me. You know where the shop is and know that you can come in when the doors are open. Curtis came by the shop and made his appointment. I even called him today to confirm our appointment for tomorrow. You also are able to leave me a voicemail. If someone calls me 10 times and does not leave a message then I have to wonder how important it is they talk to me. I understand that people like to get a body on the phone instead of leaving a message. If you call me again and I do not answer, Please leave me a message with a number and what your call is regarding so I can call you back. Do not assume your number popped up on my caller id when you leave a message.

Thank you in advance!!!!

James,

Fortunately I have been very busy even with what is going on with our economy and the competition around me. I am not sure if it was your number or Nathan's. However I do recall seeing a number pop up on my phone who called over and over and did not leave a message. I am sure Gearhead will agree that he were to stop every time someone calls he would not get a thing done. If I am at home relaxing or out with friends I will be glad to answer my phone. If I am tuning a car I typically let the call go to voicemail or let the customer know that I am tuning and I will talk to them when I am done. I returned 5 phone calls today during lunch time in between appointments. A customer that is paying $500.00 for a tune does not want me sitting on the phone talking with another customer. I am sorry if you have not been able to get a hold of me. You know where the shop is and know that you can come in when the doors are open. You also are able to leave me a voicemail. If someone calls me 10 times and does not leave a message then I have to wonder how important it is they talk to me. I understand that people like to get a body on the phone instead of leaving a message. If you call me again and I do not answer, Please leave me a message with a number and what your call is regarding so I can call you back. Do not assume your number popped up on my caller id when you leave a message.

Thank you in advance!!!!

Meh..... you blow my calls off all the time. :eek:

:D

Leave Brian a VM... he WILL return the call. ;)

KillJoy

Guest Removed
Not always, but when you're trying to set him up with a blow-up doll, I can kinda see why.

plus 1 on that..he stopped out here with a trunk full of doll's..blow and real feel shit :rolleyes:

damn steve and his car toys and cig lighter pocket vajaja

Guest Removed
James,

Fortunately I have been very busy even with what is going on with our economy and the competition around me. I am not sure if it was your number or Nathan's. However I do recall seeing a number pop up on my phone who called over and over and did not leave a message. I am sure Gearhead will agree that if he were to stop every time someone calls he would not get a thing done. If I am at home relaxing or out with friends I will be glad to answer my phone. If I am tuning a car I typically let the call go to voicemail or let the customer know that I am tuning and I will talk to them when I am done. I returned 5 phone calls today during lunch time in between appointments. (All in which left voicemails) A customer that is paying $500.00 for a tune does not want me sitting on the phone talking with another customer. I am sorry if you have not been able to get a hold of me. You know where the shop is and know that you can come in when the doors are open. Curtis came by the shop and made his appointment. I even called him today to confirm our appointment for tomorrow. You also are able to leave me a voicemail. If someone calls me 10 times and does not leave a message then I have to wonder how important it is they talk to me. I understand that people like to get a body on the phone instead of leaving a message. If you call me again and I do not answer, Please leave me a message with a number and what your call is regarding so I can call you back. Do not assume your number popped up on my caller id when you leave a message.

Thank you in advance!!!!

and come back to this, but YES..i have the same issue..everyone wants to talk to rob..well rob is a busy man. between driving customer cars, consulting customers, sending pm's/emails, returning calls etc. i cant drop what i am doing at times to answer the phone.most time a have a estimate sitting here for a quote, but cant always get back too someone right away. but the quote is sitting here. it happens