Single Turbo SC300 project

Evolved8

Customer brought us his car with the Manifold, Turbo, And intercooler mounted, Asked us to Complete the turbo kit.

We are doing:

Slowmotion 3'' Exhaust

Slowmotion Aluminum intercooler piping

Big side fed intake manifod

Full dyno tune

Relocate battery

Here are some progress pictures:

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k198/projectturboex/sc3001.jpg

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k198/projectturboex/sc3002.jpg

Ww just pulled the stock restrictive intake manifold off, Intercooler piping is in the works.

More to come.

Thanks,

Slowmotion Motorsports

so alex is it going to be ready by next weekend?

Have to wait and see, throttle body is where it needs to be to get modified, just waiting on that to get here.

Steve, I will be ordering the PS parts today or tomorrow. They'll be coming from Illinois, so not too long of a wait. :)

You and me both. Boostwerx has the TB now, doing the modifications (should take a day or two to finish) and will then be shipped out to me.

No confrontation or hard feelings intended and just to make myself not look useless with this, I did the turbo install in my garage. I removed everything, installed all of the components (minus the FFIM and exhaust), installed the electronics, ran all of the vacuum lines, put a crude base tune in, etc. I did the installation of the turbo kit

SlowMo is doing the things that I couldn't do or didn't feel comfortable doing. They obviously built the exhaust, are installing a front-facing intake manifold (FFIM) onto it w/custom IC piping, relocating the battery, cleaning up some of the wiring that I had not run in the best manner, and doing tuning.

Steve and the guys at SlowMo ,I am not trying to take ANYTHING away from you guys at all, I am only explaining what I did and what you guys are doing to the car to make it complete and ready for me to beat on. This is only to clear up my business' image and not make it look like I have no idea what I'm doing. :lol: