so I googled fastest car in the world

Dave1647545494

Guest tbutera2112
i thought it was the bugatti veyron?

no

Bugatti Veyron — Top Speed: 253 MPH

SSC Ultimate Aero — Top Speed: 256 MPH ( 255.8 on the record books, and they claim 270 is capable )

Guest tbutera2112
veyron maxed at 252 ultimate aero maxed at 272

it hasnt ever ran 270 has it? they claim it can, but the guinness run is only 255.8

new model supposedly can reach it since its got 15% more power than the previous, but i havent seen where its been done

it hasnt ever ran 270 has it? they claim it can, but the guinness run is only 255.8

new model supposedly can reach it since its got 15% more power than the previous, but i havent seen where its been done

255.8 was the average of one run, and another one that was 257. Guiness requires one run down a road, and then another one in the opposite direction, and they take the average of the two runs.

i know when they took it to a prince in the middle east and talked smack to him, he brought out the veyron and the ssc put bus lenths on it lol..

"The Veyron pulled 10 feet on launch." "Then the Areo pulled a car every gear."

When will you realize that maybe it is YOU who likes ugly shit and not the rest of the world?

LOL, I was waiting for something along these lines, Kevin. But really, look at that thing and tell me it's a piece of art, because it's not. I've seen people make knock of fiberglass body kits, of other knock offs, that looked less cheap than that.