hello

Driftz161

I was really hoping for a failed attempt at an intro and being able to say something really rude to you but, that was pretty damn good. I really like the pic with the jeep going through the muddy/ icy water. +rep. welcome back.

+1 that one with the jeep going through the muddy icy water is pretty damn cool.

Nice intro and also thanks for serving. That is how you should use a jeep. I used to have a Cherokee, and loved to get it muddy. Mine never saw icy water like yours though. Sucks that you would get banned for calling someone out on a raw deal on parts. Either way, welcome back.

yeah... it was -10 that morning... last time i went up that way, into the mountains... it was colder than -20. there was NO mud or water... just 3 feet of snow. we really wouldnt have gone far if it werent for the big trucks plowing the way :)

• 2 weeks later...
because the only thing thats on this site is assholes

i know guys no noob posting in the nood section but JOE, CHILL THE HELL OUT! YOUR GIVING US A BAD WRAP! WHERE SUPOSED TO BE BUILDING THE CLUB AND THE SHOP, NOT CHASING EVERYONE AWAY! DAMN!:mad: