Who can fix my exhaust?

Kevin R.

I think I traveled to every muffler shop in the Columbus area today with no luck. Exhaust Works said they would do it, but when I went a bought my own mufflers instead of paying an outrageous mark-up for theirs they added 40% to the labor costs so they "can make money" so I said F them.

The problems are:

• H-Pipe is pulling away from header on driver side (probably due to the strain from the other part of the exhaust breaking). Needs to be heated up and see if the bolts can be tightened to pull it back together.
  • At flanges connecting H-pipe to intermediate pipe both pipes are rusted off.
  • Mufflers need replaced before the tailpipe. (I have new Flowmasters but I need to keep the SS tailpipes. These will need to be cut off as they are welded.

Here is a diagram:

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a6/qwik5o/ExhaustProblems.jpg

If you can fix this sometime in the near near future PM me a quote or relative price. If you need more info PM me.

Jegs suggested Mike Ward but I imagine that will cost me more than I want to pay.

Thanks.

Guest Removed
I had an h-pipe and catback from my fox forsale for 30 bones if you want to buy it for parts or to replace your rusted h-pipe

h pipe is not what seems to be broke.. looks like the flow tubes are rusted out..

pretty sure i have extras laying here...

kevin..swing it by sunday..i can fix er up