Sorry

04yamahar1

i will man up and say that i am sorry, i didnt intend to join this site to just sell stuff. I really want to meet some people to ride with this year.

again i am sorry and i wont post any other threads trying to sell stuff.

hope we can all have some fun this summer!

i respect that and coming on here and having stuff to sell is fine and generally a good place if it is bike, gun, hooker, or blow related but you went about it all wrong. But again I respect you for stepping up and saying that. And I was probably a little harsh on yours dudes stang but I have had my fair share of fords and a few of those stangs and I have agood idea of values of them and did not want any one that did not know stangs to read all the parts and think it was a killer deal so sorry for shitting on his car.

Not sure but I hate when large' date=' long hard stuff comes out of my ass so I imagine something similar in size going in wouldn't be any fun, either.[/quote']

Alrighty then. I aparently missed something cause I don't even know what this thread is about. :confused:

i will man up and say that i am sorry, i didnt intend to join this site to just sell stuff. I really want to meet some people to ride with this year.

again i am sorry and i wont post any other threads trying to sell stuff.

hope we can all have some fun this summer!

Don't worry about it. Kudos to you for admitting your mistake. You don't hear a lot of people apologizing to often.