315x35X17s on 4th Gen F-Bodys

afterburner82

My old 98 had them on it. I cut out the bump stops and used a BFH on parts of the fender well. Also slightly curled the fender edges up so they wouldn't cut into the tire. It was lowered as well for a long time with Eibach Pro-Kit springs.

Running them on my car in the rear on 17x11 Grandsport rims. Offset is 36mm, so they stick out a bit, but did not have to do any bumpstop modifications (usually guys are running the 50mm's). I did roll the fenders for fitment and they do not rub at all with stock springs. I did used to have eibach sportlines on the car with the wheels and I did add a spacer to the bumpstop to stop them rubbing back then.

Anyone here running them? If so, did you have to do any modifications to the fender or wheel well to make them "fit"? If you have them, are you running lowering springs? Thanks!

I am running 315 35 17s on the rear of my 95 Camaro. They are Torque Thrust 2s and fit like a dream. No modifications necessary. The car is not lowered.

,Rick

7 inch backspace on 17x11 wheels

Edited by Richard Cranium
added wheel size