Raceable street car or Streetable racecar?

Cordell

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will never own another fast car that does not have cut-outs. Quiet when wanted, and loud when needed :D

KillJoy

... i never ever once heard your car with the cutouts closed... it was always BWAAAAAAAAAAAA BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA haha

nope don't care

panzie.... can i borrow your car then this weekend so itll actualyl get some use :bangbang:

I'd rather have a raceable streetcar. I don't find myself acting retarded on the roads anyhow, and the rare time I do find it fun and safe to get silly is...fleeting to say the least. For me personally I would rather have the comfort but with the type of car I would want to be able to go fast with a few button presses and some foot pressure. I don't want to have to worry about breaking things often, I don't want to have to mess with stuff for tweaking settings if the temp changed 10 degrees or the like. Having traction is fun also. I think if I had a streetable racecar, I'd be more inclined to just race it at the track rather than taking it out on the street in the first place.

Too many folks in ohio like to hit nice cars also, so peace of mind with relative amounts of money spent on the race car vs the street car would be there too with respects my day to day commutes and the likelyhood of a fool smacking me in the ass.

i say go streetable race car. if you dont do it now you will someday. everyone wants to keep going faster and faster. where i work i see 9 second cars alot that drive in and still can drive it to the track and go back home. you're a gearhead you can't stop working on it even if its fixed.