Need a clutch for my fox v.400hp

Ramsey

buy sams south bend...that will hold more then your trans....

or rear end

what did it do on the dyno?

Make 13lbs early and burry the tach due to the clutch. I am going to run a 6lb spring and a boost controller. I couldnt make a real pull. The car is is street tuned and drivable, and feels like a stock car (i didnt get into boost). I believe sam has a 2 clutchs and im pretty sure im gonna buy the smaller one off of him (if it is right for my car, jeff is checking on that for me). I just wanted to see what was avail and or reccomended.

I will have a full write up of the time it spent in IPS and all the hard work the Eric and the crew went thru just get this thing where it is.

It will include a nasty non-recomendation of diablosports chip burning. :bangbang:

Sorry to hear that your clutch couldnt handle it, everyone else with/building a turbo 5.0 should take note of this....First its the clutch then goes the tranny...

I mean, i have put 35k on it. :shruggs:

My stage 3 did not hold well but my stage 4 feels really nice.

Ramsey I did not think you had a diablo. I was watching them tune it with the emulator that shit was pretty cool to be able to tweak aold ecu like that.

My stage 3 did not hold well but my stage 4 feels really nice.

Ramsey I did not think you had a diablo. I was watching them tune it with the emulator that shit was pretty cool to be able to tweak aold ecu like that.

Thats correct, we switched. Gave up on diablo last week after so many problems.