I'm the black sheep son doodadaloo doodadaloo doodaladooooooo

phil

i kno im not the only person who thinks this web site has gotten soft. we cant talk about racing,bash newbs ,or even eachother anymore. now i can see why you old asses feel old. all you do is play it as safe as possible with out trying to cause waves. fuck that,big deal the site is watched, 90 percent of you used to hit the streets and if you saw a cop you either thought bout going faster or found the 1st exit. now wen someone says lets race and its not at the track everyone gets butthurt or they have to edit there post. bring the kitchen back and have some fun .

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone that talks about street racing on a site they know is being monitored in a city where they are waiting to make an example of someone is a fucking idiot.

they made there example. we dont have to say where its going down but you guys make it seem as if cpd sits on cr all day as if it is a million dollar coke bust.

Some really terrible stuff has been happening in the past couple years. Of course that's gonna affect things around here. You joined at the wrong time.

Stop your bitching and if you want to set that shit up, do it. Just not on here.

What, now you think you're better than everyone else? This site has seen members die, go to jail, get their licenses suspended, etc.

Even with the kitchen back, what are you gonna accomplish?

I'm not sure.. he achieved the retard accomplishment years ago.

Oh, and Phil is running his mouth on RC and got goaded into posting this because he's a sheep. I guess no one over there lost any friends or knew anyone who went to jail and/or lost their license.

Must just be limited to CR.

http://www.tsl.state.tx.us/ld/projects/trc/2006/manual/illos/sheep.jpg

all Iknow is the party rockkrew will always be inaffect when gathered up.

I am getting rid of the vw and going into something that doesnt have a speed limit.

Boats

Can I get a AMEN?

Fast boats don't belong in Columbus, there's not enough water :(

Oh, and Phil is running his mouth on RC and got goaded into posting this because he's a sheep. I guess no one over there lost any friends or knew anyone who went to jail and/or lost their license.

This warranted a name change :lol:

i kno im not the only person who thinks this web site has gotten soft. we cant talk about racing,bash newbs ,or even eachother anymore. now i can see why you old asses feel old. all you do is play it as safe as possible with out trying to cause waves. fuck that,big deal the site is watched, 90 percent of you used to hit the streets and if you saw a cop you either thought bout going faster or found the 1st exit. now wen someone says lets race and its not at the track everyone gets butthurt or they have to edit there post. bring the kitchen back and have some fun .

And you just made it gayer by posting this idiotic thread. :gtfo:

i never thought i was better than anyone, did i ever say that? n. all i see on here is people bitching about no one meets up, how lame columbus has become, next yr is going to be so much better, and how they wish they had somthing. yes there has been things that happened, but thats life, people die playing football, coming out of there house, working out, ect ect. you cant just live your lives posted in the house because your scared. dont get me wrong, some people have shit they can and cant do due to there lively hood, i.e ant you shouldnt do this shit cause if you get caught youll lose your job. i understand that. im talking about what happened to the fun times when call outs and bashing was the thing to do here? someone posted about racing and the first 3 posts were how we cant talk about that shit here. OMG! racing is bad mkay. i get it, no one wants to go to jail, get a ticket, or worse die. but take some risks every now and then

Guest Removed

yeah, he better stop bashing me on there at that...

with the:rolleyes: pm's im getting about it