I'm the black sheep son doodadaloo doodadaloo doodaladooooooo

phil

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fortunately, your education never got passed 7th grade so it doesnt matter much.

Fortunately you would be incorrect. Unfortunately, you misspelled "doesn't" while insulting my education.

Fortunately you would be incorrect. Unfortunately, you misspelled "doesn't" while insulting my education.

Fortunately I didnt "misspell" a word,a missing apostrohe, which is a typographical error, a punctuation error, but calling it a misspelling to suit your attempt in the unfortunate debate is lacking and "lame" if you will.

Unfortunately, I must go to bed. How fortunate for you that this may now end.

He spelled it correctly, but grammatically forgot the apostrophe.

You forgot the hyphen between mis and spelled.

Vernacular.

Misspelled is actually correct without the hyphen. For the second time getting into common language.

Fortunately I didnt "misspell" a word,a missing apostrohe, which is a typographical error, a punctuation error, but calling it a misspelling to suit your attempt in the unfortunate debate is lacking and "lame" if you will.

Unfortunately, I must go to bed. How fortunate for you that this may now end.

Again, vernacular. Using common, everyday language

How unfortunate that you cannot continue attempting to gain the upper hand, yet failing. Arguing common language against formal language is actually a small hobby of mine.

Fortunately, arguing for the sake of arguing is a small hobby of mine.

Unfortunately, I am not an english major, nor hold using full proper formal language in a chatroom setting in a high regard (aside from 'actual' misspelling of words which I feel can show how ignorant some people are when they slaughter simple words of the english language). Which all means I am ill-equipped to win this argument, but I will still continue this debate for the sake of the debate until it becomes boring, because the only upper hand I will let you have easily is when you are using it to cup my balls.

It's kinda silly to bitch because street racing is not being talked about. I mean really why do you think its become such a issue. It's high profile.

Some of the guys with the real fast cars keep it to the track .