• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Removed
is this in the marketing plan?

must be, shop got busy as hell today :D

slowed down alittle when the kitchen went away, but not much..but i could tell :o

Guest Removed
keep Tossing IED ('s) at me... thats funny, you fuckin got me... I am going to go shut up now and cry about you tossing IED at me...

i have 4 more, as long as your dumb ass dont set them off on yourself again :lol:

if only you actually went threw with it.

Since Hal is not around... "through" Stupid.

BTW, it would be spectacular if you could demonstrate (first hand) the proper way to kill yourself so he has some guidelines to follow.

Though, in your case, I recommend just driving your neon off a cliff, or into a river, that way we can be rid of two POS's at one time.

Since Hal is not around... "through" Stupid.

BTW, it would be spectacular if you could demonstrate (first hand) the proper way to kill yourself so he has some guidelines to follow.

Though, in your case, I recommend just driving your neon off a cliff, or into a river, that way we can be rid of two POS's at one time.

ha i love the fact you always talk shit about the neon.... bring your billy bad ass z06 up to columbus an show me how much of a POS my neon is

ha i love the fact you always talk shit about the neon.... bring your billy bad ass z06 up to columbus an show me how much of a POS my neon is

aren't you brining your peon to cincy this weekend?

Either way, I would be driving home in a corvette, and you in a neon, like the other high school kids on their way home before curfew.

aren't you brining your peon to cincy this weekend?

Either way, I would be driving home in a corvette, and you in a neon, like the other high school kids on their way home before curfew.

nope not brining the car down.

eathier way you wil be driving home in a corvette...OOOOO wowwww yayyy.... but youll be going home though wondering how this POS neon just walked you