Really???

Wonderboy

The kitchen has been gone for this long and these are the best threads you fucks can come up with? Wheres all the good shit talk? You guys have had ample time to build up all kinds of anger towards one another. I am very disappointed. Go fuck yourselves. Have a great day.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tbutera2112
Keep in mind I may be crippled and gimpy but I am and will always be better than you. And I am not as gimpy as most think.

i can fix that

get your rx7 together so we can haz the worlds slowest race ever. 40-45 in 10 minutes

Im gonna walk your ass sooooo bad. All I need is a jump start, and to not shut it off until I get it back home.

Im gonna walk your ass sooooo bad. All I need is a jump start, and to not shut it off until I get it back home.

i would blame the slowness on the turbo spool, but it never kicks in. i think the wing is to big. ill stil walk you. the car shakes so bad at 5k though. no spedo

worst kitchen thread since the kitchen came back

good job wonderbro

I think it fits in pretty well with all the other garbage in here. But, this one actually entertains my non sober self. And you seem like the kind of guy that would suck a wiener just for the "prize" at the end.

i would blame the slowness on the turbo spool, but it never kicks in. i think the wing is to big. ill stil walk you. the car shakes so bad at 5k though. no spedo

My shit revs to over 9k while missfiring like a bitch. Youre soo screwed. Dont worry I wont launch on spray. :D

that is fucking gross...and no, never happened and never will happen.

you brag about that shit all the time fester.

and btw, i didnt touch your fucking car, say that shit one more time and i shit you not, ill break all the windows in that piece of shit. and then youll know it was me \:p