bawhahahahahhahahahahahah

Guest Removed

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

well u havent been doin anything but hate on me since i got a nicer fbody than u. even since my first intro

Nicer? Purely opinion....

And I never hated on you, your first post was a lame ass advertizement that couldn't have been better unless it came from India itself. If you took my simple reply in your thread as hate, I feel sorry for you because you got some mixed up emotions and poor interpretive reading skills.

It's all good though, I see you whined your way in so enjoy your stay. You sure as hell aren't trying to make friends here and the way you keep posting advertizements for your club will get you banned i'm sure.

well u havent been doin anything but hate on me since i got a nicer fbody than u. even since my first intro

No body cares about you.. seriously. You run 11's, dont live in Columbus, and are completely full of shit. Light your bumper on fire and slowly back into a pile of dynomite.

Guest Removed
stick up for me and try to get me into the site then help this guy try and lie out his ass and u got his back. burn in hell fucker

welcome to hell

i never believed u. invite ppl to this site from ls1tech and then be an ass to em. good job

who invited you hear? that user should be banned

hilarious aint it? just another fucker

pot have you meet this kettle?

go fuck urself, no wonder its only u few fuckers on here rubbin ur dick together and harasssin anybody who come on here. over 6000 members on this site. and only 10 of em post.

wow..you are a moron

see the pattern in that?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/e/e9/Jt_cry_me_a_river.jpg/200px-Jt_cry_me_a_river.jpg

welcome to hell

who invited you hear? that user should be banned

pot have you meet this kettle?

wow..you are a moron

see the pattern in that?

lol i think scott said he should come over... FAILLLLL.

now that i think about it... he hasent commented on of this. mabey he realized he refered some DOUChe