gearhear automotive

phil

ok so my car went under the knife this summer, hince why i have not been out. it has been hiding at roberts shop since may, and it is finally done. yeah it took longer than i thought, but when all is said and done, that lil scrawny homo is a better buisness man than anyone gives him credit for. we fought more than once on the car and what direction it was going in. but overall he did a fantastic job. the car is 10x better than i thought it was going to be and im really glad i stuck with him. he went over and beyond what i asked him to do to get the car in the shape its in, as well as finding someone to tune the car. i always recommend his shop to people cause im his friend, but now i can recommend him by showing his product. so i hate to say this cause i really think hes a homo, but thanks rob i really appreciate it.

now i have to go bleach my hands for typing this.:asshole:

Edited by FILL

Guest Removed
What was done to your car?

KillJoy

alot....

full built the trans, with manual valve body, and converter, new hard parts(his old ones where rusting from the water landing)extra clutch's packed into it, etc etc.(the last week or so has been me and the trans guy trying to get it to shift just right(shifted too soon, and way to hard, then changing governors, and springs, etc..we just went ahead and made it full manual.

redid all the plug wires, with heat boots, so its not melting them anymore, had to install aton of new parts, cause all the old shit was full of fail (wp on the car was junk, the one from the new motor was locked up, and so on) he told me to use a dizzy he provided, which i had to replace with a new one(which meant i had to take it all back apart in the car), all the rocker's in the motor he brought where way to tight, repaired several spots in the harness that where burnt, and heat wrapped shit, also repaired some other bs with the motor before i even installed it :(, and no i didnt build the motor. so far so good with it. it runs ahell of alot better then it ever did, and pulls way harder. but a different cam and better heads it would be way faster, but that wasnt my call

Guest Removed
its not broke yet you just said bring it back . and i pretty much have a new drivetrain.

i know, cause you just had to have it for today :rolleyes:

and yes it is all new, expect the leaky rearend.

Congratulations fucker.

yea his car went in after yours. came out before yours. an ur poopstangs still sittign there looking like shit :bangbang:

good job robert! now when are we gonna throw a 500+ci in my expedition an make it pull the wheels...?

I'll smash you Paul. Maybe I could steal and sell your car? It might be worth enough to cover my bill.

yea.. youve been saying youll beat my cqar for 6 months now... yet yours still sits in a shop..... tisk tisktisk