8800 penny's

justinwebb

When I worked at McDonald's in high school, we were told to not take excessive change unless it was rolled. I thought it was stupid. I understand the reasoning behind the time to count it, but I never believed that I could refuse someone's money so I always took the time to count it. I've never got something like that before, but I've definitely got bags of nickles.

Ha. Never gets old. When we were in High School, we were told we had to pay for our parking passes or we would be suspended for 3 days, on and off until it was paid. That was exactly how it was paid for. Called the bank asked if they had 40 in pennies. Went and got the pennies, broke them out of the rolls and payed the school.

We were always the pranksters in school.

Shit if its rolled you could always put spacers in.....

That was my thought. I'd leave 10 cents out of every roll, that's a 10% discount.

When we won the 24 Hrs of Lemons on 07, we were paid $1500 in nickels. One of the team took them to the bank, in the banks very own sealed bag, and they would not accept them. He began feeding them into the lobbies change-counting machine, and they called the po, cuz he was "disorderly".

When we won the 24 Hrs of Lemons on 07, we were paid $1500 in nickels. One of the team took them to the bank, in the banks very own sealed bag, and they would not accept them. He began feeding them into the lobbies change-counting machine, and they called the po, cuz he was "disorderly".

there is a high chance i'll be racing in the lemons race this year. the team i'll be driving with won in 07 as well, maybe its the same people.