Diecast collectors - step in

TimTaylor751647545500

So I was given two boxes full of Tony Stewart/NASCAR memorabilia to try and sell off for my girlfriend's mom. There are a number of 1:24 scale diecast limited edition cars in the lot that I'm trying to price, but since they are all #1's, I'm not sure what I need to be listing them for. I've been looking on ebay but none of what I've found list what number they are in the series. Every car I have is the first, so I'm not sure if they're worth $30 each or $300.

Anyone familiar with this sort of thing, please chime in.

Tim give me the year of each Action car and paint scheme, FYI the action cars that have the hood and trunks that open are worth more than the Winners Circle cars <--- these can be found at your local wal-mart the Action brand cars are harder to find and are sold by dealers and diecast venders, I have an older price guide for those, I would say a few of those cars are worth $150+

if you go to Toys R Us, card shops, or any magazine store that sells the Becket price guides look for the Beckett racing guide they'll all be in there

Tim give me the year of each Action car and paint scheme, FYI the action cars that have the hood and trunks that open are worth more than the Winners Circle cars <--- these can be found at your local wal-mart the Action brand cars are harder to find and are sold by dealers and diecast venders, I have an older price guide for those, I would say a few of those cars are worth $150+

if you go to Toys R Us, card shops, or any magazine store that sells the Becket price guides look for the Beckett racing guide they'll all be in there

Sounds good. Let me get the info together.