NTB: Gates Racing Timing belt

BIGGU

Like the title states i need to buy a gates racing timing belt. im having quite a hard time finding it because its going on my 1jz and a timing belt is some what hard to come by.

Gates part number T923R

If you cant find it no big deal ill just go with either a toyota OEM or the Isuzu replacement.

Like the title states i need to buy a gates racing timing belt. im having quite a hard time finding it because its going on my 1jz and a timing belt is some what hard to come by.

Gates part number T923R

If you cant find it no big deal ill just go with either a toyota OEM or the Isuzu replacement.

Hey napa in marysville carrys all types of gates stuff, I needed all new belts for the rb and I took the numbers from guys online and they had them to me next day.

We are direct with gates, and have been for a while like AJ mentioned.

Its a little early to call my rep, because the racing belt is not loading in my software...

The t923 however shows up at your price $64.64

I will call in the morning, most gates items are 3-5 days if they are in stock at the central hub.

Regards

-Brandon

We are direct with gates, and have been for a while like AJ mentioned.

Its a little early to call my rep, because the racing belt is not loading in my software...

The t923 however shows up at your price $64.64

I will call in the morning, most gates items are 3-5 days if they are in stock at the central hub.

Regards

-Brandon

for the $64.64 thats the standard gates belt right? Im kinda not sure what i should do, i can get the OEM toyota belt for $30 picked up. i was looking into the racing belts a bit but i dont really see what difference they would be other then being stronger. the 1jz is a non interference motor so in reality if it breaks its just a inconvenience. all a racing timing belt will do is be blue and be stronger right?