borrow wheels? f150

Guest tbutera2112

Guest tbutera2112

anyone have some wheels for a 01-03 f150 i can borrow for about a month? ill pay, but i wont be able to pay much...even spare tires are ok if i can find 3 people *i have one spare, off my truck*...tires dont need to be any good just have to hold air and roll...i want to get my wheels done by wheel medic, but they have to be sent out to cali or somewhere to get stripped and its 2-3 weeks for that, so i dont want to have to do this 1 wheel at a time

5x135 14mm x 2.0 studs

also, wheels off of 96-00 are 5x135 but use 12mm x 1.75 studs...would these work?

if anyones got a full set of wheels/tires for cheap, i can possibly buy them from you

Guest tbutera2112
Do you know if the wheels from an 07 F150 would work?

Id be willing to let you borrow 3 of mine if you want. I use one of them as a spare since my spare was stolen.

idt it will work...you have 6 lugs right?

My buddy has 3 17" (?) alloys w tires off a 98 F150 STX decently cheap... They're 12mm so it's iffy if theyll fit. I know theyre hubcentric so you could probably drill them out. Hes got Lighning wheels on it now and they fit, though those could be off a 99...Im sure you could get his spare too if you wish since its not on the truck, but he said he'd like to get that back.

Guest tbutera2112

thanks

im talking to mike at wheel medic still...its gonna take a long time to do this if i have the chrome stripped... but no warranty if i dont have it stripped... im afraid its gonna flake off... ill post back up in here later today if i still need wheels...if nothing else i would like to borrow them for 2-3 days while mine are being done...ill post back up after i talk to mike some more

Guest tbutera2112

what bolt pattern jason?

update...im going to let wheel medic go ahead and just blast them and powdercoat, and hope for the best...

so i just need to borrow wheels for 3-5 days... ive got one spare, looking for 3 more

**edit ponyjr is gonna let me use his spare...so just 2 more...if i cant find them its no big deal, ill just make 2 trips to wheel medic

I dont know what the bolt pattern is, 5 x 4.5 I think. They are supposedy off a late model ford truck or van. I have 4 matching. They are american racing rims with 255-60-15 and 245-60-15 tires. Let me know I wont be here long. Come try one if you want. I am just off Broad st.

Guest tbutera2112

this can get locked...thanks for the offer though jason, i appreciate it

found 3 wheels / tires for $40...

im gonna buy them, use them, sell one...ill keep 2 of them and throw some slicks on them for the track or something