Biodiesel Co-op?

zeitgeist57

I have a contact that makes ASTM-certified B99.9 (soy/canola-blended biodiesel) that is currently selling it for $1.85 a gallon. I tried to make a case to build some sort of distribution company into Columbus a few months ago, but my career prevents me from devoting too much free time to that and I couldn't find a partner I could trust to make a business.

However, with Cleetus I would love to take advantage of such cheap, good fuel. It's really great stuff, and I have testing certificates to prove it. My only problem is how to get it to Columbus in quantities great enough to justify the cost and time.

1) Is anyone out there in CR-land interested in forming a Columbus Biodiesel Co-operative?

2) Anyone have a small fuel trailer for sale/lease? I wouldn't mind making runs to this guy's biodiesel still, but it's about an hour each way from UA. I'd like to come back with more than a 55-gal drum. :)