Welcome Members:

dover

Now we have an area to dedicate solely to the crazy shit we get ourselves into. I figured I would sponsor us and have Anthony hook us up with our own area. Pictures and Videos and all Meetings will be posted in here. :bangbang:

What exactly does the party rock krew stand for(beliefs)? This isnt a bunch of post teenagers hanging out at bars and making ass' of themselves at random gimick type bars is it? I am hoping this is for some serious party people who really know how to spend some money and mack on dem hoes. People should know what were signing up for here.

What exactly does the party rock krew stand for(beliefs)? This isnt a bunch of post teenagers hanging out at bars and making ass' of themselves at random gimick type bars is it? I am hoping this is for some serious party people who really know how to spend some money and mack on dem hoes. People should know what were signing up for here.

Both...

Next question

Oh and Pics will be up... What Brandon said.

Jason-Let me explain. PRK22 is more the just random bars. We do it all we go to various events around columbus oh and we do mack on hoes!!! sometimes even share :lol: Its just more of hanging with people you relate with and doin whats fun. But we party the best i can assure you that one. We also travel to various cities to bless them with our presence. Speaking of that rhett when we hitting that girls house? But jason were not being stupid like a frat in no way would i personally let it get that far!!!

Jason-Let me explain. PRK22 is more the just random bars. We do it all we go to various events around columbus oh and we do mack on hoes!!! sometimes even share :lol: Its just more of hanging with people you relate with and doin whats fun. But we party the best i can assure you that one. We also travel to various cities to bless them with our presence. Speaking of that rhett when we hitting that girls house? But jason were not being stupid like a frat in no way would i personally let it get that far!!!

Are we talking sharing like club 104 or club princeton?

Trowa says a drunk in public night is not noted as being awesome until someone comes home with an item and forgot how it happened.

Example include but are not limited to: (not that I have ever done any of this... or condone stealing!)

50 pound Goose Lawn ornament

Cloth "High Water" construction sign

"Santa Stop Here" yard sign

A magnetic "School Transportation" sign attached to your car or a friends car

Any large garden tool (shovel etc)

A night would be considered Epic if the following is found when waking up, again with no memory of how this happened

At least 25 "vote for x" of the same yard signs that end up in your or a friends yard

At least 15 road construction barrels with working flashing lights circled around your car

A front yard filled with plastic forks with the "fingers" sticking up

At least 2 strangers of the opposite sex sleeping with you

You guys better step up your game