black srt vs silver lt1

phil

so a few of us went out to watch a race today, some stock lt1 was running a quick ass srt4. from a 20 ish roll the lt1 got about half car while both cars were spinning then the black srt4 got traction put about half car on the fbody before the idiot in the lt1 pegged the limiter and it was all over. shitty ass drivers and there new setups.:Dthen a bad ass lsx car did straight work on that cheatin ass srt. the srt left on the 2nd ish honk and still saw the break lights. kekekeke

i heard that black srt put `1.5 lengths on the silver lt1. a lsx drive saw it at the half way mark. wierd that we were standing in a parking lot an random cars flew by wierd

an i saw the black srt spin bad against the lsx an th elsx passed him at like 70. an it loomed to be legit honks wierd

I saw that fucking SRT punk, cheat and took the hit and a car when it was supposed to be a heads up dig race, punk ass SRT kid got walked by over a car anyway. That white f-body ain't no joke and he took the spray off :eek: By the way this was in less then an 8th mile, yeah fucking owned, shit talking punk!!!

I heard I was in one of these cars and ****** was in the other... My mustang is slow... I am drunk!

how bad did the lt1 lose to the srt? i was standing outside watching from a safe distance

Guest Removed
not your parking lot, your drag strip

ok..so you did use my test track..next time, make sure im at the shop..

we shall get out the VHT.....;)

its all in the prep

(throw sand in pauls lane etc)

ok..so you did use my test track..next time, make sure im at the shop..

we shall get out the VHT.....;)

its all in the prep

(throw sand in pauls lane etc)

we figured youd be there. what you do take the nite off to actually sleep you vampire

Guest Removed
we figured youd be there. what you do take the nite off to actually sleep you vampire

no, i went and spent time with my son at the fair...

sad thing is, i should have stayed here cause i have cars pouring out my ass.

no, i went and spent time with my son at the fair...

sad thing is, i should have stayed here cause i have cars pouring out my ass.

no you did the right thing, the cars will be there today, and your son needed to get out of the shop. its going to be raining alot so you made the right choice.