5.0 problems again

Stimmel1647545512

1988 GT 5.0 5 speed car converted to mass air...

car started running shitty today was off at real high rpm and didnt like being in 5th gear cruising like it used to (car has 373s) noticed a fuel leak in the hard line not even that bad really would that cause it to run poorly under a load?

The car revs to 6k fine when in neutral without missing a beat but I can tell somehting isnt right...

also when you give it gas the fuel pressure drops down, which makes sense but is it normal? at idle the fuel pressure guage says 39ish and dropped down to like maybe below 30 when i reved it up.

Tried to move the car today and it fires right up fine revs to 6k in neatural fine but goes all crazy and surges like a retard for no reason under throttle so yea and it looks like a bitch to put these new prebent fuel lines in thanks to my full length subframes.... god damn car pisses me off:mad:

$$$$?

I have money, im shopping for some new valve springs and retainers i need to get head gaskets prob gonna buy a 7qt pan set up and i dunno what else i need i wish i could pull the motor and have the new one in by mid next week the gf is outta town and im bored as shit

i found a set of these with low miles on them aorund 5k with retainers for a sick price

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/ISK-8005-A/

would those due with a trick flow stage one cam?

buy some trick flow heads..../ spring issue...and make more power...

btw, i have the fly cutting tools now to make notchs in the pistons bigger..

Im just comming by the shop tomorrow and we will talk about this kinda stuff I have quite a few questions If i feel like it ill bring you some jackstands trashcans and banners and maybe an engine stand ha