Skate boarders and others

Tractor

I haven't been on a board for probably 17 years. It was plenty fun in the school parking lot where I grew up. I wish we would have had a ramp or something around us. Its still fun to watch and sometimes the wife and I go to the one in westerville and watch kids on that one.

My kids skate there all the time. Ketterings skate park was prety fun as well. We may go back in a few weeks. Its only 1hr away.

I live within minuets of this.... It's done wonders for the city of Kettering as far as illegal skateboarding go.

should there be a car meet set up at the flow and all of you guys can go die on the ramps?

my boyfriend skates, but he seems to be getting at tad too old for it. he broke his ankle in march and has been dinging himself up a lot lately when he goes out and skates.

Theres a nice concrete one in Dublin right off emerald parkway that is mostly boards. But if your looking for atmosphere its not the place to go. The flow has cool people but most free parks are filled with newfag skater punks and wannabe/look-a-like heroine addicts.

Theres a nice concrete one in Dublin right off emerald parkway that is mostly boards. But if your looking for atmosphere its not the place to go. The flow has cool people but most free parks are filled with newfag skater punks and wannabe/look-a-like heroine addicts.

2 years ago, After being away from the sport for years, I rolled in there, strapped my skates on, and nailed that steep as hell rail immediately.

The little posers there actually thought I was good.

The flow use to suck for skateboarders, too many bmx'ers running around the place. Kettering is fun. Urbana and delaware has nice concrete parks also that are free.

Well when they first built the one off Brice Rd. it was really bad to skate at. Then they added the back right part and it was a little better, but still filled with bikes. The new park is a lot more skater friendly. I've only privately rented it out, so I don't know what it'd be like during the day.

I use to go to the Flow all the time when it was on Brice Rd. Is it stll on Groves Rd.?

Oh and btw... Riding> Skating!

psssh Roller Skating>riding

i miss the days of dropping in on half pipes on my blades :( i stil have my k2's hmmm zach wanna hit up a skate park one of these days aahaha( its been a good 9 years since ive last done dumb crap like this)