Where to find flexible office/admin job?

justin0469

I have a friend that isn't really fond of her current job and is looking for a new job. She's a leasing agent right now, but has plenty of office/admin experience. If you know of anything that may work in the Columbus area, is flexible with school and pays around $12/hour, please let me know.

Not that it's my business... but you asked. If I were her' date=' and my job was secure at the moment, I'd stay right where I'm at. With the current economic climate if she changes jobs that will put her on the bottom of the totem poll.

Unless her current job isn't conducive to her school schedule, that is.[/quote']

+1 Lucky to just have a job now. Only gonna get worse with Obama in office

Not that it's my business... but you asked. If I were her' date=' and my job was secure at the moment, I'd stay right where I'm at. With the current economic climate if she changes jobs that will put her on the bottom of the totem poll.

Unless her current job isn't conducive to her school schedule, that is.[/quote']

9 out of 10 of my friends are without a job right now. she is very lucky to have a job

Still at my job after almost 7 years and we even picked up a new contract about 4 months ago that should keep us working for the rest of the year at a steady pace. Now is NOT the time to quit a job to look for another unless you already have something lined up that's a guarantee. Look for my post about pimping my mother out and you'll know how bad things are...