305ci of modular power

y2k2gt

The engine is stock stroke 4.6 based teksid block with darton wet sleeves installed. The bore is 3.70 and makes it 305ci. Dyno Brian made time to get my car on dyno and he adjusted the tune to my liking. It was blowing the spark out in the upper rpm at 10psi and totally blew out the spark at 18-20psi and wouldn't pull past 4000rpm. I think with the spark problem taken care of it will make around 560rwhp at the 10psi level. Maybe Brian can post up the graph. Here is a short video of the car idling.

What do you typically do to help the spark in those cars? Is it a gap issue, overall power (need a aftermarket, hipo ingition coil/coils), or a little bit of both?

At any rate, nice car. Should run some good times.

Not taking anything away from your particular car, but there is something I hate about the looks of the steering wheel's in those cars.

What do you typically do to help the spark in those cars? Is it a gap issue, overall power (need a aftermarket, hipo ingition coil/coils), or a little bit of both?

At any rate, nice car. Should run some good times.

Not taking anything away from your particular car, but there is something I hate about the looks of the steering wheel's in those cars.

The ONLY solution is Weapon X COPs