Phils moving to Cincy?

,,,,,,comma,,,,,,

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

You must be dumb as fuck thinkin I would run a basiclly stock 750 aginst a lowered Busa for money. You need to build your huge ego up some more or somethin? :asshole:

Thats like sayin Ill run my DD stock 92 Teg against your Boosted Cobra from a dig to the 1320 mark for $1k....hahaha...you're killin me.

than shut your fingers down bub cause your in the wrong neck of the woods, we actually race here.

Hey buddy... it's spelled Arica! And IDK because Brandi said she's busy Friday so wants to go out Saturday. Ahhhhh fuckin up my plans. Saturday night it is.

P.S. There's a video on youtube of Paul strokin he chin meat. :D

wtf? link?

than shut your fingers down bub cause your in the wrong neck of the woods, we actually race here.

You run your own bike or have someone else run it for you? From a dig that is...and you arent getting it. Im not gonna run you FOR MONEY dumbass!!!! Not when its a 750 vs 1300...

Read the bold part very carefully.....maybe you'll get it this time.

Edit--------------------

You say Im in the wrong neck of the woods b/c you race over there but......I only saw you out on your bike once. Your bald buddy was tryin to run everyone with your bike.

So....you wanna run the Busa vs 750 in a 1/4....then attend the SLT at Kil Kare in Sept. I'll run you there.

Edited by ullBsorry

You run your own bike or have someone else run it for you? From a dig that is...and you arent getting it. Im not gonna run you FOR MONEY dumbass!!!!

Read the bold part very carefully.....maybe you'll get it this time.

Maybe you two should discuss this matter over dinner.