Remington MSR

Scotty2Hotty

I have an m25 barrel on my highly modded 700. It looks quite factory, but does not shoot like it. Remingtons usually need some trigger massaging, but after that they are quite nice. I never really cared much for the savage accu-trigger setup personally, but they do shoot well.

Gunny Hathcock knocked down Camp Perry with a Remington in .300 Win. Mag, I don't doubt it will perform being from Remington. From reading about it, they wanted something that'll fit into a drag bag, and used when needed. Looks like a Surgeon Rifle for about half the cost. I haven't seen any range tests on it, anyone got a link?

"At the moment it is compatible with .338 Lapua Magnum, .338 Norma Magnum, .300 Winchester Magnum and 7.62mm NATO. The fluted barrels are available in 20, 22, 24 and 27 inches in length and can be swapped out in minutes. Accuracy is 1 MOA at 1500 meters."

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/gallery5-tm.jpg

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/gallery6-1-tm.jpg

1 MOA @ 100 yards = 1"

1 MOA @ 200 yards = 2"

1 MOA @ 300 yards = 3"

... and so on.....

...at least that is the way I understand it...

For all intents and purposes, this is close enough.

If you want to get specific it's 1.047...., which doesn't really make a damn bit of difference until you start lobbing bullets REALLY far out there, and even then, it's negligible.