Helloo...Neww Gal :)

dennysgirl

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I still havent figured out the point, as to why you joined?

Because I spend most of my internet career on here laughing and carrying on, drinking beer, playing texas hold-em, watching the game, talking about women and cars we cant have. She's just sticking her nose in where it shouldn't be. She knows nothing about cars, just the funny shit in pics in vids like this: http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69382

or:

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69685

I thought she was supposed to drop the appetizers off and get the beers, not sit down and watch the game. Theoretically speaking ofcoarse

How the fuck does she have positive rep? A guy would come here, with the fastest car in the world but has a sticker on it that no one likes and gets banned. A chick come in here who knows nothing about cars, refuses to post pics of any kind, and you guys approve.

:nono:

Even her boyfriend says this is not a good idea

How the fuck does she have positive rep? A guy would come here, with the fastest car in the world but has a sticker on it that no one likes and gets banned. A chick come in here who knows nothing about cars, refuses to post pics of any kind, and you guys approve.

:nono:

dont feel bad i -repped her before i even saw if there was pics cause of the horrible into lol oops

Because I spend most of my internet career on here laughing and carrying on, drinking beer, playing texas hold-em, watching the game, talking about women and cars we cant have. She's just sticking her nose in where it shouldn't be. She knows nothing about cars, just the funny shit in pics in vids like this: http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69382

or:

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69685

I thought she was supposed to drop the appetizers off and get the beers, not sit down and watch the game. Theoretically speaking ofcoarse

Well then i guess she doesn't get to play with the other kids, since she cant post an intro for herself and requires you to do it all for her, eh?

dont feel bad i -repped her before i even saw if there was pics cause of the horrible into lol oops

You negitive rep anyone that joins the site with a faster car than you. You know you saw 04 envoy and thought, "oh shit, that will make me the 5679th fastest car here.. I need to hold on to my 5678th spot!!!!"

You negitive rep anyone that joins the site with a faster car than you. You know you saw 04 envoy and thought, "oh shit, that will make me the 5679th fastest car here.. I need to hold on to my 5678th spot!!!!"

:lol:

Guest tbutera2112

cant believe you let her in.... way to hate on her dude.... now she can check up on him, read his posting history and see all the bitches he bangs, all the places he goes out....damn....hater

cant believe you let her in.... way to hate on her dude.... now she can check up on him, read his posting history and see all the bitches he bangs, all the places he goes out....damn....hater

I let her in? I havnt even been told if I can have their bumper yet.

I say let her in!!!! Then one night when she is really drunk we can convince her that it would be a good idea to play with her webcam and then send her high frequency subliminal messages suggesting that the last place her clothes need to be is on her body.

This plan may be far fetched, perverted, and a little on the mental side, but then again it just might work ;-)

I say let her in!!!! Then one night when she is really drunk we can convince her that it would be a good idea to play with her webcam and then send her high frequency subliminal messages suggesting that the last place her clothes need to be is on her body.

This plan may be far fetched, perverted, and a little on the mental side, but then again it just might work ;-)

where have YOU been!? i havent seen you around lately, or on 33 in the mornings :)

where have YOU been!? i havent seen you around lately, or on 33 in the mornings :)

I did leave for a while, got banned from a forum or two, came to my senses, and now I'm back. I live in the same place and I'm still on 33 for a very short stretch in the mornings. I park the Mustang and ride my bike as much as humanly possible these days. So if you see a retard on a purple motorcycle, wave to my ugly ass!!

P.S. Have you reconsidered the age thing yet? :p