Helloo...Neww Gal :)

dennysgirl

stop leg humping...youre too fucking old

shes not gonna show you her tits, no matter how much you pretend youre interested in her personal life...shes posted just as much as anyone else...aside from no pics of the envoy

Thank you...

and sorry i dont have any pics of my car....it's just a car...

if you seriously need to know more...ask and i might just tell.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The one place I freaking go to get away.... You'd think this was a strip club or something and the girl is trying to keep tabs. I dont know how I feel about this but she deserves the bashing. el oh el, I guess I'll try and help her out.

She drives and '04 Envoy, that I wish turned into an TBSS, but never does. She drives it like most Envoy drivers do. Its black and stock, but does have the 2-toned leather and navi. I dont carry pics of it and she probably doesn't either.

Here is a pic of us at country jam:

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s28/d19sevent2/5173_101362693207301_10000000712557.jpg

FYI: Guys if your chick is wondering what you do on the net instead of spending time with her, delete your damn computers history!!!!

:lol: she hates it so she doesnt wanna join haha

She drives and '04 Envoy, that I wish turned into an TBSS, but never does. She drives it like most Envoy drivers do. Its black and stock, but does have the 2-toned leather and navi. I dont carry pics of it and she probably doesn't either.

Does the envoy have a rear bumper?

Hey now, If I'm not good enough for you all, that doesn't hurt my feelings. But I'm a big girl...I don't need anyones advice on how to write an intro...

Apparently you do, that sucked.

lol @ this thread...

i'll try to help you as much as i can but.. with limited info and not willing to post pictures of your car ON a car site, makes me helping you slightly harder....

lets all continue to share a little more...

i drive a scion. go.