PHAIL!!!!

Guest Removed

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I took Phil home, he was pretty sad. I took him over 140 to try and cheer him up, and he got sadder. He kept asking me how bad it could be, and I told him it could have fucked up the piston. He started to cry. I don't know how to feel, its funny but its not.

I have the stock short block with heads still for sale if you need it $400. I don't know what the casting number is on the heads off the top of my head but the are alum.

Let me know and I can have dad dig it out and make sure everything is there.

OR you could just rip out the LTfail and put in a SBC with a carb and call it a day.

I have the stock short block with heads still for sale if you need it $400. I don't know what the casting number is on the heads off the top of my head but the are alum.

THIS could help you out a LOT Phil.... assuming all is well w/ the Motor ;)

KillJoy

THIS could help you out a LOT Phil.... assuming all is well w/ the Motor ;)

KillJoy

The block should be good to go might need a little machine work. I was going to make it into a nice little 355 and have it converted to a 4 bolt main.

The heads I have done nothing with and they should be machined. I got them for next to nothing because the guy had no idea what he had and they needed to be finished up.

These could be the base for a very nice motor and I would rather see them go to someone here on CR who could actually use them rather than some random person who fell on a good deal.

Now excuse my interruption, but why does it seem like every thread I read about you or your car involve massive amounts of failure? Is your car really that beat to hell or do people just enjoy fucking with you?

Either way sucks to hear about your luck, or lack there of, but why not just take this opportunity and get new heads while you’re at it. :D

Now excuse my interruption, but why does it seem like every thread I read about you or your car involve massive amounts of failure? Is your car really that beat to hell or do people just enjoy fucking with you?

Either way sucks to hear about your luck, or lack there of, but why not just take this opportunity and get new heads while you’re at it. :D

the front bumper needs repainted but the car ran well. i had new heads on it and i just have extremely bad luck. im almost positive i want to get out of the whole car thing though after this. shits to exspensive.

the front bumper needs repainted but the car ran well. i had new heads on it and i just have extremely bad luck. im almost positive i want to get out of the whole car thing though after this. shits to exspensive.

Tell me about it I am trying to price out a boosted set up for my car right now and I can't suck enough cock to pay for it before I get the mouth AIDS :(

Don't get out of it just built something that is less prone to fail.

Tell me about it I am trying to price out a boosted set up for my car right now and I can't suck enough cock to pay for it before I get the mouth AIDS :(

Don't get out of it just built something that is less prone to fail.

a .30c piece failed. it wasnt anything big, it was fucking lockers.

Guest tbutera2112

gotta pay to play man

after the mustang swap is done, ill be getting a built rear and trans and then probably keeping it just how it is.... aiming for 11s, maybe 10s....dont want to spend the money to be any faster....once the stang is done i wont ever get rid of it, but im kinda tossing out my ideas of building a stroker... it will still be a fun street/strip car with the motor in it now, and the spray

next project will be a nice old chevelle... mild motor, nothing crazy...just a cruiser like your dads car

dont give up yet, just take a step back for a few and decide what you wanna do

a .30c piece failed. it wasnt anything big, it was fucking lockers.

Ack that is even worse man! I feel for you I really do my family has been down that road. We had a very expensive race motor fail over something stupid and simple the machine shop did.

At least the whole car did not catch on fire.

Ack that is even worse man! I feel for you I really do my family has been down that road. We had a very expensive race motor fail over something stupid and simple the machine shop did.

At least the whole car did not catch on fire.

i wish it did, then i could be done for good. lol now i still have to look at it and debate

You say that now, but after you go without a "Fast" car for a while, you'll be back. I feel your pain maybe just tune it down a bit and take a break. I went through the same thing with my GTP. It kept eating up the trans everytime I went to the track. I finally said fuck it, demodded it and quit for a while. Now I really wish I had something fast again. I'll be back into something soon enough. Good luck though.

Guest Removed

OR you could just rip out the LTfail and put in a SBC with a carb and call it a day.

there is a complete lt1 and 700r4 sitting in the shop floor that came out of his car....