UFC 101 Predictions

wagner

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really can't believe that people think Griffin actually has a chance. Silva is going to walk straight through him.

Dont forget Silva has never faced an opponent like Forrest before. Yes he's fought light heavy weights before and ran them over but those guys were no where near the caliber of fighter that Forrest is (not saying he's the best, simply saying he's alot better then most). Im gonna go on a ledge and say Forrest.

Dont forget Silva has never faced an opponent like Forrest before. Yes he's fought light heavy weights before and ran them over but those guys were no where near the caliber of fighter that Forrest is (not saying he's the best, simply saying he's alot better then most). Im gonna go on a ledge and say Forrest.

Im gonna go ahead and eat these words, dont mind me.

After silvia's last performance!:rolleyes:

I HOPE FORREST BEATS THE SHIT OUT OF HIM

silvia run around the ring and didn't fight! everybody got took, 50 bucks (payperview). We'll let forrest get our money back!:bangbang:

Well it was nice to see silvia show up to a fight! still wished forest could have done better. Forrest was disappionted with his own performance.

BJ Penn. Looked good. and delivered

Why did Forrest run out of the octagon ? God that was just embarrassing, Silva with his hands at his side, dancing around Forrest, and then ... bonk ... out go the lights.

Amir's stop was bullshit by the way.

EDIT: now I'm hearing dislocated jaw, Forrest ran to seek medical attention.

Edited by sol740

You, and everybody else who said Forest had a chance.... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAAHAH he got embarrassed. Silva pulled a card from Roy Jones Jr. and dropped his hands and let him try to hit him hahahaha.

Why did Forrest run out of the octagon ? God that was just embarrassing, Silva with his hands at his side, dancing around Forrest, and then ... bonk ... out go the lights.

Amir's stop was bullshit by the way.

EDIT: now I'm hearing dislocated jaw, Forrest ran to seek medical attention.

I disagree about Amir's fight. Fucking Abraham Lincoln was beating the fuck out of him. If he had gotten to his feet he was about to get hurt. You saw it, he ate like 3 uppercuts in a row LOL

Penn - Florian =

BJ schooled KenFlo and showed the world how much better he truly is, than the rest of the lightweight division. BJ beat him in every aspect, and showed how much more powerful he was, when he would hit Ken, and kenny's whole body would move around the octagon, and KenFlo's brother was even scared for him teliing him, "don't be scared of his POWER!" like he was scared for him. LOL!

Silva - Griffin =

umm........out on a limb here, but i firmly believe that the Griffin-Silva fight was staged!

Silva kept his hands down the whole time, while Griffin looked like a geriatric old bitch, with the way he was throwing slow, single punches.

Silva ducked them like he knew which way they were coming. He hit Griffin all of what.....3 times, and every time it was a stepping-back straight right that connected with NO POWER.

The second punch put Forrest on his ass, and Silva walked over to him to either mock him, or truly HELP HIM UP!

it was like he was saying, wait your not supposed to go down yet, once he got up, he got hit the EXACT SAME WAY, and Forrest fell the EXACT SAME WAY.

Forrest fell, flailed his feet into the air, and threw his arms up to say NO MORE, NO MORE! like the 3 no power punches he got hit with destroyed him, (remember, Forrest has one of the best chins in all of the UFC) i could see this if it were the 3rd rd. and he had been getting hammered all fight.

He then proceeds to get up from that knocked-out painful ass whooping, only to RUN OUT OF THE RING, like he was fucking fine!

oh and his chin got dislocated?........he got hit in the fucking eye socket

i call BULLSHIT!

i didn't mind Silva winning, he is the better skilled fighter, but the way it went down don't jive.

end rant.

You saw it, he ate like 3 uppercuts in a row LOL

And ? He was trying to get back up. He wasn't out, and most of the shots being thrown while he was down were missing. Sure he ate some shots, but they're in a fight ... that's what happens. Stoppage was bullshit. Not the fighters faults of course.

he got hit in the fucking eye socket

i call BULLSHIT!

He was supposedly hurt earlier. If the fight was staged it would have been a better fight, not 1 2 3 OUT.

Penn - Florian =

BJ schooled KenFlo and showed the world how much better he truly is, than the rest of the lightweight division. BJ beat him in every aspect, and showed how much more powerful he was, when he would hit Ken, and kenny's whole body would move around the octagon, and KenFlo's brother was even scared for him teliing him, "don't be scared of his POWER!" like he was scared for him. LOL!

Silva - Griffin =

umm........out on a limb here, but i firmly believe that the Griffin-Silva fight was staged!

Silva kept his hands down the whole time, while Griffin looked like a geriatric old bitch, with the way he was throwing slow, single punches.

Silva ducked them like he knew which way they were coming. He hit Griffin all of what.....3 times, and every time it was a stepping-back straight right that connected with NO POWER.

The second punch put Forrest on his ass, and Silva walked over to him to either mock him, or truly HELP HIM UP!

it was like he was saying, wait your not supposed to go down yet, once he got up, he got hit the EXACT SAME WAY, and Forrest fell the EXACT SAME WAY.

Forrest fell, flailed his feet into the air, and threw his arms up to say NO MORE, NO MORE! like the 3 no power punches he got hit with destroyed him, (remember, Forrest has one of the best chins in all of the UFC) i could see this if it were the 3rd rd. and he had been getting hammered all fight.

He then proceeds to get up from that knocked-out painful ass whooping, only to RUN OUT OF THE RING, like he was fucking fine!

oh and his chin got dislocated?........he got hit in the fucking eye socket

i call BULLSHIT!

i didn't mind Silva winning, he is the better skilled fighter, but the way it went down don't jive.

end rant.

I believe Forrest got hurt earlier in the fight. The jab was solid, but he got messed up in an earlier exchange (he did get knocked down hard before his KO). And he may have just gave up coming to the realization that Silva is on a different level. Forrest has heart, but he got embarrassed.

And ? He was trying to get back up. He wasn't out, and most of the shots being thrown while he was down were missing. Sure he ate some shots, but they're in a fight ... that's what happens. Stoppage was bullshit.

Dude watch the video again, he doesn't even know where he is after the fight's done. Would you rather the dude get permanently injured? I think the ref did a good job. Sure, he could have let Abe Lincoln sneak a few more in,but he was dropping bombs that were skimming Amir, once he stood he'd have gotten hurt bad.

Amir came to fight, Abe Lincoln came for blood! haha

Dude watch the video again, he doesn't even know where he is after the fight's done. Would you rather the dude get permanently injured? I think the ref did a good job. Sure, he could have let Abe Lincoln sneak a few more in,but he was dropping bombs that were skimming Amir, once he stood he'd have gotten hurt bad.

Amir came to fight, Abe Lincoln came for blood! haha

I'm all for a degree of safety (again it is a fight), but he was not hurt at all. He got right up no problems, no wobbles, no punch drunk stare ... he was fine. You can't say what would have happened because the ref didn't let it happen. He could've turned it around, he just got caught in one flurry(happens all the time), and the ref jumped in for no reason.

Yea that shot did not knock Forest out it fucked his jaw

http://mmamania.com/2009/08/09/forrest-griffin-suffers-jaw-injury-at-ufc-101/

That could have been one hell of a fight I think Silva was getting a bit big for his britches dropping his hands like that. He was pretty much begging to be taken down.