Need to Borrow: Borescope

TURBOED

So I put this in the parking lot because I need this to see behind a wall, not to see into an engine. Long story short, I have been negotiating a house, and if it goes into contract, I want/need a borescope to see behind the finished basement walls in order for the inspector to inspect the foundation. Does anyone have one I could borrow for a day or two?

Any house inspector I have ever heard of does "cosmetic only." Meaning, if it is behind a wall, he can't inspect it. I will be requesting him to see behind some finished basement walls, and therefore would need to give him the tools to do so. The other option would be to cut a 6" hole between every stud and look in, but that is just a little aggressive in my opinion :wtf:

I know that Milwaukee makes this. They might sell it at Home Depot. If you can find one around here buy it and take it back. A whole lot better than cutting big holes everywhere...

http://cableorganizer.com/milwaukee-tools/digital-inspection-cameras.html

Home Depot says it is online only... I did find that one on amazon for $88 though, so that seems like a good deal.

Nice. I looked at harbor freight, but I searched for borescope, and the cheapest one was like $200.

Thanks for the help guys...

how much is it to have a company look?

i thought they did that for insulation properties or something...

I guess 200 to have piece of mind isnt much considering the value of a whole home... and you could probably just ebay it later... or return it lol