WTF?

Dr. Pomade

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Couldnt send a sample do to just recently shaving my man region so i thought it was best to answer your questions.

1. Do you wash regularly?

Yes

2. What type on shampoo do you use on your man bush?

I use head and shoulders but i top it off with soul glo since its super curly you kno

3. Have you at any point in time had crabs? Do you currently have crabs?

Cant say i have. But i seem to find random hairs that arent mine in my bush what is this?

4. How many times a day do you brush it? Have you ever used that brush on the hair on your head or your mustache?

I dont brush i use a afro pick you kno the ones with the fist as a handle

5. Do you have indian in your family?

Yes Cherokee

i just got an infraction for posting "Thanks, Eric".

So basically Thanks Eric.

Yes, you did. In a Mod's FS ad. How fucking dumb is that?

BTW, that's your 3rd infraction in a couple months. Any reason why you shouldn't get a vacation?

;)

Edit, I am almost leaning towards reversing the infraction. At least you had an original PM reply. Much better than the usual, "Fuck you and your abuse of powerrrzzzzz."

Yes, you did. In a Mod's FS ad. How fucking dumb is that?

BTW, that's your 3rd infraction in a couple months. Any reason why you shouldn't get a vacation?

;)

Are mods not people too? I think its only 2. Brian didnt give me one, it was just a warning because it was a clear i knew i made mistake and fixed it. Its all good, its not like i was showing an interested friend of mine your car that he wants, but now will pass on because of me posting something funny and bumping your thread. Im not going to argue with you about it, but i dont think i have done anything here to deserve a vacation.

Edit, I am almost leaning towards reversing the infraction. At least you had an original PM reply. Much better than the usual, "Fuck you and your abuse of powerrrzzzzz."

Im not gonna lie, i wasnt sure if youd get even more mad from what i said hahaha i thought it was funny

Im not gonna lie, i wasnt sure if youd get even more mad from what i said hahaha i thought it was funny

Despite popular belief, there is very little anger involved in being a Mod, at least in my case. It's more of a disappointment that people can't follow a few simple rules.

That, and it gives me something to do while having a cold one.