Verizon Insurance claim fail

oh8sti

I know we have some people on the boards here that work for verizon. I need a voyager battery. I just got a new phone through the insurance and it didnt come with a battery (the original battery only last for a few hours when lightly used) and verizon wants me to pay another 50 bucks for one. I dont wanna do that. They can suck it. Anyone have one layin around or can hook me up from the verizon store?

Go to a different verizon store and tell them ur battery sucks at life. I've had alot of luck back in the day at the verizon store thats acrossed from tuttle. They got me a new phone a few times now that I think of it.

it will work if you tell them it gets super hot when charging. They dont want another exploding cell phone in the news it makes the company look bad lol so they just replace it right then and there. Or here is a good idea buy one on ebay lol and quit bitching

The best thing you can do with Verizon is to be out of contract. You have all the power then, and they will do whatever to please you.

You may want to give complete advice. When you are out of contract you have many more options that involve signing another contract. The best thing you can do is understand your warranty information and realize that verizon not making the phone they are supplying the service. With the way the economy is now companies are not able to be as giving as they used to be. The people that are not paying their bills, and lowering their plans is why you have to pay for a battery after its out of warranty. 2 years ago customer service would have offered you a battery for free with no issues.

With the way the economy is now companies are not able to be as giving as they used to be. The people that are not paying their bills, and lowering their plans is why you have to pay for a battery after its out of warranty. 2 years ago customer service would have offered you a battery for free with no issues.

No, with the poor economy, companies need to do anything possible to retain their current customer base...especially those that pay their bill.

I only wish Verizon offered a plan with less anytime minutes to save a few bucks. My wife and I are on a family plan, lowest anytime minutes available, and still never come close to usesing them (most of the people we talk to for any period of time have Verizon).

No, with the poor economy, companies need to do anything possible to retain their current customer base...especially those that pay their bill.

There is a fine line there. Giving away things can easily cost billions. Negotiating is the best way to handle things like this. Not a total loss for the company and the customer sees you are trying to help... but getting good customer service is a crap shoot with any company these days.

Is the voyager over a year old?

I've had good luck with *611. (Much better luck than going to a store) Tell them you had to file an insurance claim on your device and the battery was damaged as a result of...whatever initiated the claim and you expect it to be insured as well. Be polite, I'll bet you'll get it. If that doesn't work call back and talk to a different operator.