need my plugs changed? anyone?

Guest tbutera2112

Guest tbutera2112

5.4 supercharged f150...need the plugs done...i cant stress enough how important it is that they are torqued right and done properly....no back yard shit....if anyones willing to take the time and effort to do this right, PM me a price and ill bring it to you... the heads have only 4 threads and are known for shooting plugs out and stripping out the plug holes if not properly torqued.... hope someone can help me out so i dont have to take it to a dealer since i despise every ford dealer in town...also, i believe the supercharger has to come off to get the plugs, so i would possibly be interested in having the IC cleaned and the fluid drained and filled (it is running green coolant, instead of whatever its supposed to run...ide like green put back in it)

get me a price on just the plugs, and a price on all of it please

Edited by tbutera2112

Guest tbutera2112
why did you even have to post this with gearhead in your sig? could he not do the plugs with you swinging off of his nuts the whole time..

flame suit on...redysetgo

he didnt want to do them, maybe next time ill ask a tire jockey to do real mechanic work for me instead of posting here...what is your phone number?

he didnt want to do them, maybe next time ill ask a tire jockey to do real mechanic work for me instead of posting here...what is your phone number?

thats tasty..

just cause I sell tires doesn't mean thats all I do honey.

BTW let me know when the mustang you built cuts 1.59 60' and runs 11.36.

Guest tbutera2112
thats tasty..

just cause I sell tires doesn't mean thats all I do honey.

BTW let me know when the mustang you built cuts 1.59 60' and runs 11.36.

:wtf:

as for my car, never said i built anything, never said im a mechanic either...hence the thread asking for help, but if i need a tire plugged ill give you a ring :thumbup:

Guest tbutera2112
I'm roooolllin on the floor :lol:

surprised youre not salivating after the mention of nuts, anyone who has ever met you knows you like dick and are just too scared to come outta the closet