Brian at Dynotune

DKilbourne

Thanks again for getting me in last minute on Friday to change the tune and to let me take care of the spark plug issue as well. As always, Brian took his time to get the tune right and the car made some decent #'s for having the stock eaton on it. I'm interested to see how it runs at the track now. Thanks Brian.

brian will be fixing my car that he totally fucked up on my dyno tune. just teasing bitch, dude call me tomorrow or text me. good job by the way.

Setting your Speed limiter to 25 mph, Rev Limiter to 1500 rpm's, and making all of your timing after top dead center.

Shoot me a phone call tomorrow. I am thinking thrusday in the morning before I go to Kilkare.

Guest Removed
ummm is there something going on at brians that im not aware of guys:confused:

yes, your not gay enough. :p

but steve(killjoy) can sell you enough of his product, to help make you more so...

Setting your Speed limiter to 25 mph, Rev Limiter to 1500 rpm's, and making all of your timing after top dead center.

Shoot me a phone call tomorrow. I am thinking thrusday in the morning before I go to Kilkare.

Whats going on at Kilkare Thursday? Test and tune? Might have to head out there if thats the case