FT: Smith & Wesson M&P 9mm

MrMeanGreen

I'll have pics of mine up when I get back into town.

http://www.cypressfirearms.com/images/m&p%20pro%209mm.jpg

I'm looking to trade for a smaller firearm that is good for CCW. No Glocks.

Mine is a Smith & Wesson Military & Police (M&P) 9mm. It has about 400 rounds through it and is always cleaned after firing at the range. It currently sports a Crimson Trace Laser-Grip, which can be included for an additional cost. It also comes with four hi-cap magazines (holds 17 rounds each), the case, all documentation, the primer casing from the factory, factory lock, three different-sized interchangeable hand grips, everything. It even comes with the chamber/slide block. It is set up for left-handed firing, but can be switched back to right-handed easily.

Basically, this gun is near brand new and hardly used. If you have something of a different caliber, I'll include 40 rounds of Black Talon ammo.

All in all, the whole package cost almost $800, not including ammo and such. I'd be willing to trade for something of equivalent price. Please don't try to throw me a Hi-Point or some lackluster firearm. I'm also not interested in revolvers or anything .38 caliber or smaller.

I may also take a trade plus cash as well, both ways. Lemme know what you have.

Edited by MrMeanGreen

Guest Melanie
Is this the one I play with at your house all the time? I love that gun. Why you getting rid of it? I thought it was pretty small if this is the gun I'm thinking of.