House for sale - 2br - Get away from the city without losing all the perks

smokin5s

Tired of living in the city? Tired of having to answer to home owners associations? Tired of land lords?

then look no further! We have a beautiful recently upgraded 2 bedroom ranch in Mount Gilead, Ohio. 20 min's from Marion and 30 min's from Polaris Parkway!

Some stats about the house

For Sale By Owner

~1,000 sq feet

full basement

attic for additional storage

both bedrooms have hard wood flooring

laminate flooring throughout livinging room, dining room, and kitchen

updated kitchen with new flooring, counter tops, etc....

updated bathroom with ceramic tile and new bathroom fixtures

Central Air / Heating

Newer Roof

All new electric ran

fenced in back yard with doggy door

This house needs nothing except a new owner to call this little gem home!

email me with any questions or if you'd like to see more pictures!

$88,900 OBO

Pictures can be seen here

http://s272.photobucket.com/albums/jj196/smokin5s/Gilead/

Well, if you're ok with the deal, so be it. Selling that quick in this market is phenomenal. Looked like a really nice house for the price, so not surprised you were able to sell it. Seems to me like people who can't sell their homes are pricing them above the current market, because they have to or they will lose money on it. If they were priced right, they would sell right?

not necissarily.... my other house, I'm selling WAAAAAAAY under what I paid for it 4 years ago (and I put alot of money down on the hosue when I bought it) but the problem is, areas have alot of forclosures which drive the values WAY down.... it's really sickening but in order to sell a house you have to be willing to take a hit.... this house here we're taking a large hit, but not bringing any money to closing, the house in Blacklick, if I include my down payment, what I've put into the house etc... I'm taking at least a 60k loss on the house if not more....

if you can hold on to a house, do it, or if you can buy one, now's the time.