Is this a good price? 94 Mustang GT

wheezy

I'm thinking about buying a 1994 Mustang Gt convertible 5 spd. It has 130k, no leaks, all stock except k&n air filter, runs good, interior is fair. Only bad is paint is chipping on the rear bumper on the right and there is a small tear in the top by the passenger window. The guy wants 5000 but I think I can talk him down at least 500. Should I buy this thing?

Sounds like $3,500 to 4XXX dollars to me, but I'm a cheap ass. Offer him 4,000 if you have your heart set on it. If your wanting the convertible for its purpose then go for it, however if your wanting a more powerfull car Id spend around 7-9k and get a LS1 equipped ride. Just my two cents.

Guest tbutera2112

i would say its not a good price at all.....but everyone on this site thinks these cars are made of gold so you should probably offer him 8k firm

go on some stang sites if you wanna find a new stang...cheaper, and you can find more history on it

you can get a 99+ stang for 5-6k with less miles, and better paint...kinda rare, but nowhere close to unheard of....

a clean 94/95 gt would bring 4-5k, assuming less than 100k miles and flawless condition....that one sounds beat, if you really want it i would offer him 3500

I'm thinking about buying a 1994 Mustang Gt convertible 5 spd. It has 130k, no leaks, all stock except k&n air filter, runs good, interior is fair. Only bad is paint is chipping on the rear bumper on the right and there is a small tear in the top by the passenger window. The guy wants 5000 but I think I can talk him down at least 500. Should I buy this thing?

i have a buddy selling a 94 gt conv. with 82,xxx miles and cobra R wheels for 5500 if you interested..may be able to talk him down some