FS 91 Talon TSi AWD turbo

Mitch

Sold

Miles 105K

Automatic

Mods- Car is stock except for K&N filter and brakes

Recent maintenance-Fluids replaced, rear diff (royal purple) transfer case, transmission fluid.

New battery in May.

Previous owner put in new plugs, wires and coil. He did not know the history of when the timing belt had been changed, he just knew it had been changed once.

Brakes. Front and rear New powerslot rotors, metal master pads, braided stainless lines, fluid was flushed and replaced with Motul. This was done in May.

The car rides great and its fun to drive. It does burn a little oil.

Interior is very clean. Exterior has been clayed and has several coats of zaino on it. Clear coat on the roof and mirrors has peeled and it looks bad.

I bought this at the end of April. It has been my dependable daily since then. I don't need 3 cars and want to free up some cash for mods for the fbody.

Here's the original for sale ad with some pics. Its cleaned up a lot better now

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64819&highlight=talon

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=389&pictureid=2781

Edited by Mitch
added pic

That thing is clean as hell. Post this up on a DSM forum and it should sell quick. Everyone is hopping on the automatic bandwagon lately it seems so the value on these is up a bit.

WHAT?! are you fucking kidding me? when i had my first DSM it was a 1g Fwd and i got ragged about it all the time. Of course it was a turd anyway but still. I never thought people would actually WANT an automatic. either way good luck with the sale seems like a nice ride.

WHAT?! are you fucking kidding me? when i had my first DSM it was a 1g Fwd and i got ragged about it all the time. Of course it was a turd anyway but still. I never thought people would actually WANT an automatic. either way good luck with the sale seems like a nice ride.

Yep. Many of the guys on the DSMLink board are going with built automatics. It is really picking up lately it seems.

How are these in the snow? Does everything work on the car (a/c, heat, cruise, power windows, power locks, radio)? I may have to come look at this Mitch. I'll PM you when I know I got some free time.

I can't tell you about snow, its from Arizona so it doesn't know what snow is. With snow tires I would think it would be a beast, until the chin became a snowplow. Thats one of the reasons I bought it, I figured we don't get enough snow often enough to make my jeep a necessity.

The AC blows nice and warm. I didn't want to recharge it, because I always roll down the windows. Heater has been fine, haven't had the chance to use it much, a few times to defog the windows. Everything else works, stock radio/cassette, windows, locks, and the automatic seatbelts work fine. The cruise works great. I put new hatch struts on.