98 bravada bogging out/choking up

Reed44

my bravada is runing like poop and I can't figure out what it is. its bogging out bad and acting like its misfiring. its not consistent and doesn't do it all the time but most the time. I have done plugs wires, cap, rotor, new fuel pump last year, new intake gasket last year, high flow cat today. I have put a scanner on it and I don't get any missfires even when I spary the wires and cap with water. I put a fuel pressure gauge on it to see if it was leaking maybe thorugh the spider injectors but it holds pressure. I don't know what else to do. im trying to get rid of it but kinda can't with it like this

Guest Removed

only put delcos back in them..i have seen to many wierd miss fire's from the wrong plugs...but thats normally on a DIS car.

could still be a injector issue. how many miles?

Guest Removed
if you look at some AC Delco plugs they say NGK on the metal base. NGK makes all AC Delco's plugs.

Um no..they make all the newer plugs(iridium's mainly)

go grab a r45ts delco plug and a autolite 24. same numbers and lettering on the metal bases.